Leadership Tools for Emerging LeadersEmerging leaders are the leaders of the future. Our goal is to help equip and prepare young people for leadership positions and to help them learn how to solidly lead themselves now and to lead others effectively in the future. The following Renew Emerging Leadership Tools can be used for individuals or groups.
This unique and interactive 2-day program moves young people forward in growing their leadership skills and behaviors while learning how to take the initiative in their personal and professional growth.
- Define leadership and identify where you lead
- Define the skills and behaviors of self-initiated development
- Assess self-initiated development skills and behaviors
- Evaluate case studies of current and past leaders and their effectiveness
- Analyze leadership competency of effective leaders
- Describe leadership competency importance to effective leadership outcomes
- Identify your leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Build a Personal Development Plan
- Includes all materials, take-home resources, and delivery
- Optional Train the Trainer delivery for organizations
The Emerging Leaders Program is perfect for youth and young adult audiences that are looking to increase self-initiated development and leadership skills and behaviors. The ideal age of participants is 16-25 years, yet the program is perfect for any individual desiring to learn responsible leadership.
Contact us for a free consultation and more information on how to bring the Emerging Leader’s Program to your organization.