We have a passion for leadership, especially helping leaders and organizations achieve the best outcomes specific to their needs. If you or your organization require more than a self-initiated development type of approach to leadership development, we offer a variety of leadership services born from our experience with thousands of leaders and across many industries. Our approach is to:
- Clearly understand the need. We don’t want to waste our client’s time or money with inappropriate solutions. Working with integrity matters to us.
- Work with our client to formulate a solution that brings the most value to them by solving their problem or enhancing individual, team, or organizational performance. Customer focus is a top priority for us.
- Deliver exceptionally with results. Our focus is to provide our clients with results that last. Our objective is to help our clients achieve exceptional results even after we are gone.
Renew your organization’s leaders by inspiring a positive development culture. As leaders truly understand their strengths and weaknesses, they can individually and collectively improve results, productivity, and even the organizational culture.
Our workshops provide content in a variety of leadership, team and organizational topics. They are tailored for each client and range from 4-hours to 2 days depending on topic and client preference. Each workshop is content rich and includes interactive exercises for participants to practice key points.
Change Leadership Effective Coaching Skills
Conflict Management Giving & Receiving Feedback
Teamwork Behavioral Differentiation
Influencing Presentations Skills
Negotiations Time Management
Customer Focus Difficult Conversations
Problem Solving Project Management
Renew Leadership Fast-Track Program
- Identify the leadership behaviors successful leaders use
- Assess your current leadership skills and behaviors
- Identify your most pressing needs
- Learn how to improve in your weakest areas
- Create a Personal Development Plan that guides your leadership development
- Practice leadership skills using the coaches’ development recommendations
- Self-directed to fit your schedule
- and much, much more!
“This program enhanced our team’s performance because it brought us to the same page in best practices for leading others and for working together to achieve our business objectives.”
Renew Leadership Coaching
- Get improved results for you or your team!
- If you are in a pinch and need to talk through a situation, try a leadership coach. All sessions are confidential, results-oriented, and affordable. Find out more about your coaches.
- 60-minute confidential leadership coaching via phone, Skype, or in-person. Situational, transitional, or development focus options depending on your needs.
- Multi-industry professional leadership coaches with over 1000 hours of mid-level to executive-level coaching experience.
360° Leadership Assessments
Our 360-degree leadership assessment is a secure, confidential, customized, and online tool that measures leadership competencies based upon the specific position. This assessment surveys self and up to 100 other people that can answer based on observation.
The leadership assessment development report provides customized recommendations for each leader based upon their score. We like to call it a “coach in a doc” because it guides each leader through the results along with customized recommendations specific to them. We include a debrief of the report which provides additional clarity for next steps. Contact us for more details.
Some of our clients include:
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- Time Warner Telecom
- Case Western Reserve University
- Intersil Corporation
- Cuno, Inc.
- Dartmouth College
- Moss Construction
- U S West
- Lucent Technologies
- University of South Florida
- Zymark Corporation
- BOXX Technologies
- Lore International Institute
- Hewlett Packard
- Active Education
- World Trade Center Association
- Hess Construction
- Digital Masterworks
- Taylor Company
- Skanska USA
- Sara Lee Foods
- ADE Corporation
- Praxair, Inc.
- Project Management Alliance
- Jefferson County (CO) Public Schools
- Cisco Systems
- ID Technology